You and your vehicle. All our films have 99% UV Rejection. Window tint can help reduce the fading of your car's interior and protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays. It's like wearing sunscreen and sunglasses every time you enter your car.
Window tint can hide your belongings to help deter burglars and give you a layer of privacy that we all can appreciate. We carry three shades 35/15/5 in all of our three lines. AZ laws require the front doors to be at least 35% and the back-half of the vehicle can be as dark as the driver prefers.
Tint can significantly reduce cabin temperature. Our films reject solar energy from 38 to 67 percent giving you a superior ride no matter what the conditions are outside-we only live in AZ. Check out our ceramic line, Excel IRP for the very best in heat rejection.
Window tint has safety advantages including reducing glare and keeping glass together in the event it shatters.
and let's just face it.. vehicles look better with window tint.
Things to consider...
• On average, it takes 2 to 3 hours to prep/apply window film to most midsize sedans.
• We have a waiting room for those who choose to wait or we can give you a call/text upon completion.
• Avoid rolling down freshly tinted door windows for at least 24 hours in warmer climates and 48 hours in cooler climates.
• Water bubbles and some hazing often appear after installation, this is normal. Be patient and let the film dry out. Parking the vehicle in direct sunlight will help speed up the drying process.
• Legal requirements for vehicles registered in AZ: front door windows must have at least 35% VLT (Visible Light Transmission) and the rear door windows/cargo area can be ‘any’ darkness.
• There is an additional fee for tint removal.